1.06.2013

Our Wedding Day

2013 is here and life has begun to settle down a tiny bit, which gives time to blog some memorable photos from our big day!

Stealing some shots with my handsome groom before the wedding day

NOVEMBER 16, 2012
cool shot of the Draper Temple
Prestons first look
Preston and his sweet parents
The Smith Family
Preston and his Siblings
my cute parents
The Tillotson family 
 siblings, minus Ty
sister power
Ain't nothin' but a hound dog 
our signature move

We love each other!!!

Our wedding perfect and so worth the wait & patience. Being sealed together for eternity is worth more than all the gold and fine things in the world! I am married to my for real, bff, and have never been happier.

Reception photos to follow (:

5 comments:

  1. Amanda, I only knew you a short time but I am SO happy for you :) You are a beautiful bride and I'm excited for your happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful!! Love you :)
    Just-josee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda!
    Right back at ya Josie, cute girl - love your blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. you/your dress are beautiful!! and we also got married in the draper temple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seeing this (:
      The Draper temple is the loveliest (though all temples are pretty beautiful). & thank you!!!

      Delete