9.23.2012

Our week

Thursday night we got to go to my cousin Mark, and his new wifey Rachel's wedding dinner. It was a great time with great food and great people. The whole thing went wonderfully and made us super excited for our own wedding to get here! Presto and I can't wait to be their neighbors in November!

Earlier this week we did some food tasting with a potential caterer. The photo below is of Presto teaching me to how to eat out of a cup.

Here we are studiously working on our registry at Target. Presto is the gun king/hog, this photo is one of the small handful of times I ever had the gun in my possession. 
that boy loves his sponges!

(Pretend the next picture is me holding Preston) Us at the circus!



Ok, maybe it is me and Amber, boy and I will work on getting more cute work pictures together..


xoxo all, and goodnight!

Amanda







No comments:

Post a Comment