9.23.2012

Not that I am counting..

54 more days to go!

For any of you who have talked to Preston or myself recently, you know that we love countdowns. We love that the numbers keep getting smaller, and smaller especially when we started out with a number such as 334. If you ask Preston, we are getting married in 8 more fridays (which really freaks me out because that is a single digit number, a whole new level of excitement!), but who's counting, right?

So as the first official post on our cute little blog I thought I would throw on some (fairly) recent photos.

 
PDA at the Beach House concert
Lookin' fly at the ranch
 Testing out sleeping bags at REI
Cute boy lookin' good!
Churchin'!
Brooke and Pauls reception!

More to come from our crazy wonderful lives, stay tuned!

♥ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment