9.24.2012

Goodbye Summer

Amanda and I in Bear Lake for my family Reunion.

We care SO much about food
The beautiful summer is officially over and magical fall has just begun. I, for one, couldn't be more excited that fall is here because we have officially been engaged through all of the seasons which means our marriage is in the midst. We are busy little bees between circus, school, wedding, Crossfit and generally being radical dudes and that just makes time fly by even faster!  Surprisingly between the both of us we have only had partial mental breakdowns but we are really refining our time management/selective procrastination skills.  It has helped immensely to know there is a light at the end of our busy tunnel, we are so excited for the transition from busy bookworm workaholic circus freaks to hobo-esque world traveling eternal companions. But really Amanda and I have learned the very important lesson of making the best of anything. I owe a great deal of this skill to my sweet Amanda who on any occasion can make me laugh so hard my feet hurt. I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with this sweet girl and we are so happy to share this spectacular journey with all of you! We will continue to stay positive and update this blog with our day to day escapades we love you all goodnight!
Captain Preston James Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment